Wednesday 9 December 2009

My Humble Abode

So you can all feel like you are here with me, I present to you some pictures of my apartment:

My room. Living out of suitcases just like in State College. This window really goes out into a laundry room thing, and then there is another set of windows to the real outside.
The outside of my room. Instead of a real wall I have this weird sliding door thing.
Kitchen. Can't wait for summer when apparently the roaches come out to play.
Living room. My room is at the end of the long hallway.
View from the balcony. You can only see the mountains rarely when the smog clears.
The laundry room and window into my room.
The stray dogs that live outside my place. They are adorable, and will walk with you wherever you go to make sure you are safe. They are a little dirty, so really I just pet them with my feet. But give them a bath and they would be the best pets ever.
She could be jerseys BFF.
Mangy but lovable.

1 comment:

  1. Judith say
    I think I see that door in Kung Fu Panda long time ago. How long do you think it will take until you accidentally eat dog? Or purposely eat dog?
    Jersey say
    I love poo.

    ReplyDelete